WARE recently completed the construction of a 900 HP mobile boiler rental unit. In this edition of The Boiling Point, Steven Taylor discusses some of the intricacies that actually went into making this 900 HP mobile rental boiler and answers the following questions:
1. How much gas pressure is needed for these mobile boiler rentals?
2. Will these mobile boiler rentals burn gas and #2 diesel fuel?
3. What is unique about the Siemens gas valve used on the mobile rental boiler?
4. What electrical power is needed for these mobile units?
5. Are all the connections on the outside of the trailer?
Watch the Boiling Point video below, and consider WARE for your boiler rental needs. Some of the features included with our rental boilers include:
- Stainless steel lining for easy maintenance and cleaning
- Line-X protective coated floors for longer life, less maintenance, and improved foot traction for safety
- The boiler has X-ID tubes for improved efficiency
- Additional insulation on the boiler doors and piping for increased efficiency
- Limpsfield burner, high efficiency and low turn down with auto-flame controls (WARE sets up for customer)
- Differential Pressure Transmitters
- Broad flame view on the Limpsfield burners
- Variable frequency drives decreases customer supplied electrical power usage