On this episode of the Boiling Point, we are going inside a watertube rental boiler. Ritchie Ware and Steven Taylor, director of the rental division, take us inside an actual watertube boiler. They walk us through what occurs inside the vessel, and the various parts and components of the boiler.
Ritchie and Steven also cover important questions you may have regarding the watertube rental boiler. See below for a list of questions answered in this video.
Questions answered in this video:
- What do "shoes" do inside the boiler?
- What is a combustion mix? What are the effects of bent fins?
- What is a poured refractory?
- What is secondary and primary air?
- What temperatures should be maintained inside the watertube boiler?
- What is a mud drum?
If you are in the market for a new boiler system or replacing your old one, give WARE a call today! Check out our other videos on this series. Contact WARE if you need to rent a boiler. We can provide a quote within an hour! Visit our website to learn more.