On this episode of the Boiling Point, Ritchie talks with Mike about weekly boiler maintenance.
Throughout this series, we are covering daily, monthly, annual and semi-annual rental boiler room maintenance. Today, Ritchie and Mike walk through the steps you should be taking weekly to maintain your rental boiler room. Watch the video below to learn more about the steps your facility should take to reduce boiler equipment failure.
Here are a few items to check in your rental boiler room:
- Various leaks in the rental boiler room
- Pilot light and main fuel valve
- Abnormal sounds from valves, boiler motors and other equipment
- Etching on the gauge glass
- Low water cut-off
- Burner operations
- Combustion management and linkage system
- Indicating/running lights
A preventative maintenance plan is a big player in reducing equipment failure. Download our preventative maintenance checklist here.
Our Boiling Point series is full of helpful information and industry news. Check out our other videos in the series and be sure to subscribe to our channel. Contact WARE if you need to rent a boiler. We can provide a quote within an hour! Visit our website to learn more.