On this episode of the Boiling Point, Ritchie talks with Mike about monthly boiler maintenance.
Each of these steps helps to ensure that your equipment is running in top condition and helps prevent boiler equipment failure. Here are some of the topics they cover during this episode:
- Checking the burner and the diffuser
- Checking the burner's pilot tube
- Checking the air damper's movement
- Visually inspecting the outside of the boiler
- Checking the stack of the boiler
- Checking the interlocks on the boiler
- Checking the interlocks for oil and gas pressure
With the right preventative maintenance plan, failure can be avoided and chances reduced. Download our preventative maintenance checklist.
Watch the video below to learn more.