WARE is pleased to share that Steve Taylor will be presenting at the 8th Chem/Petrochem & Refinery Shutdowns and Turnarounds conference taking place in New Orleans July 26th - 28th.
The conference is dedicated to bringing together members of the Plant Managers community to discuss efficient shutdown and turnaround operation. The past seven years have given attendees the opportunity to learn about timely maintenance planning, scheduling shutdowns, and improving communication, and we expect this year's conference will be another great event exploring solutions and sharing ideas.
Steve will be one of the keynote speakers for the event, focusing on boiler rental best practices. During his presentation he will discuss planning for renting a boiler to avoid devastating mistakes and reduce emissions issues. There is a lot to be said on the issue and attendees can expect to hear Steve cover points such as:
· Identifying equipment sizing, pressures and fuels to promote right sizing
· Evaluating installation mistakes that are avoidable to form lessons learned
· Commissioning and testing the Rental Boiler, what to expect and proper planning procedures
· Operation of the system, parameters for a reliable and safe project
· Managing removal and returning of the equipment to develop and maintain best practices
If you'd like to learn more about planning for renting a boiler download our Rental Contingency Plan Checklist. And check back with us after the conference for a comprehensive recap of the presentation and how you can maximize your boiler shutdown and turnaround.