Boiler University Instructor
WARE is one of the nation’s largest and most expansive boiler rental and service companies. A family‐ owned business founded in 1952, WARE has experienced continual growth for 70 years. The company culture strongly rooted in service, growth, and generosity sets it apart, with these core values serving as the foundation of the company’s success.
Steam power and hot water plays a significant role in the daily operations of many large economic sectors, such as health care, education, food and petrochemical among others, positioning WARE for expansive growth for years to come.
WARE is seeking an Instructor to join our growing team. The successful candidate will be a Subject Matter Expert in the boiler and steam industry as well as with adult training practices, and will ideally possess additional valued knowledge in Hydronics, Chillers and HVAC in general.
The Instructor will play an essential role in developing personnel involved in maintenance, operations and technicians from across the country.
- Create, organize, plan, schedule, and conduct high-quality, effective and engaging training
- Draft content to achieve specific learning objectives for each training session, collaborating with other Subject Matter Experts at WARE
- Thoroughly prepare for each training event, demonstrating a mastery of content knowledge
- Evaluate training outcomes and improve/update content and delivery methods based on changing business requirements
- Communicate clear and detailed training goals and performance expectations to trainees
- Maintain records of training and development activities, attendance, results of tests, and retraining requirements
- Perform administrative tasks in support of training programs, such as coordinating training schedules, developing agendas, and communicating with trainees and managers
- Develop and maintain positive, trusting, and encouraging working relationships with managers, trainees, and all employees
- Create an environment that enables maximum learning by employing adult learning principles
- Keep abreast of the latest industry‐specific trends in training and development
- Answer routine training-related questions
- Create evaluation reports for trainees and managers
- Other related duties assigned as needed
- 5+ years on‐the‐job service technician experience in boiler industry with a passion for developing people or other applicable engineering experience
- Strong project management skills with the ability to effectively multi‐task
- Exceptional presentation, public speaking, communication, and facilitation skills
- Ability to express ideas and give direction clearly and quickly
- Well‐developed administrative and organizational abilities
- Strong problem solving and time management skills
- High energy and positive attitude, with ability to quickly pivot as needed
- Passionate about helping people learn and inspiring others, with a growth mindset
- In‐depth understanding of adult learning principles and effective teaching methodologies
- Strong computer skills, especially MS Office and PowerPoint
- Full‐time, salary position
- Christmas bonus
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Health, dental, vision and disability insurance
- Opportunity for profit sharing
- 401(k) with company match
SUBMITTING YOUR RESUME
Submit your resume in a pdf format
By E-mail (email@example.com)
Mail Resume To:
3401 Bashford Ave. Ct.
Louisville, KY 40218
Attention: Personnel Director
Sign up for our quarterly newsletter to stay in the know about all things steam.
Ware is your source.
All Ways Steam.
WARE is an industrial & commercial boiler rental and service company that specializes in sales, service, valve repair, rentals, parts, turn key and boiler training.