Outside Sales Executive
Outside Sales Executive
WARE is one of the nation’s largest and most expansive boiler rental and service companies. A family-owned business founded in 1952, WARE has experienced continual growth for over 60 years. The company culture strongly rooted in service, growth, and generosity sets it apart, with these core values serving as the foundation of the company’s success.
Steam power plays a significant role in the daily operations of many large economic sectors, such as health care, education, food and petrochemical among others, poising WARE for expansive growth for years to come.
With an eye on growth, WARE is seeking an Outside Sales Executive to join the Louisville area sales team.
The successful candidate will be an assertive and confident sales professional with demonstrated success in prospecting and sales abilities.
He or she will enjoy aggressively hunting for new business by cold calling and networking, with an impressive track record of securing new long-term business, proven relationship building skills, and strong mechanical and technical aptitude.
- Collaborate with Senior Sales Executive to develop and execute a sales strategy, identifying and targeting prospects, building a network of key decision-makers in a designated territory
- Collaborate with Senior Sales Executive to gather and utilize business intelligence on prospects to support sales calls, product presentations and driving new business
- Collaborate with Senior Sales Executive to design and propose innovative solutions to best fit customer’s needs and wants
- Cultivate new prospects and cross-sell solutions to existing accounts, developing and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships
- Mine prospective and existing clients for referral business
- Turn prospects into loyal, recurring customers
- Serve as the catalyst for new revenue growth, reaching assigned sales goals
- Utilize negotiation skills and inspirational communication style, encouraging people to move into action
- Collaborate and communicate concisely and efficiently with internal WARE support team, ensuring all necessary information is documented and transferred to flawlessly fulfill customer orders
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Five or more years of business-to-business sales experience
- Proven success in prospecting new customers, pipeline development and closing deals
- Demonstrated cold calling sales expertise with assertive, positive and persistent style
- Exceptional communication abilities, with strong grasp of the impact of verbal, written and listening skills
- Highly organized, with superb time-management skills and appreciation for details
- Innovative, entrepreneurial mindset
- Self-starter that thrives with day-to-day freedom and independence, keenly focused on the accountability of hitting sales goals
- Successful experience in a performance-based compensation model
- Strong mechanical or technical aptitude, with boiler industry background a plus
- Proficiency in basic Microsoft Office software
- Full time
- Competitive base salary with commission
- Christmas bonus
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Health, dental, vision and disability insurance
- Opportunity for profit sharing
- 401(k) with company match
SUBMITTING YOUR RESUME
Submit your resume in a pdf format
By E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Mail Resume To:
3401 Bashford Ave. Ct.
Louisville, KY 40218
Attention: Personnel Director