Inside Sales Boiler Engineer
WARE is one of the nation’s largest and most expansive boiler rental sales, service, education, and training companies. A family-owned business founded in 1952, WARE has experienced continual growth for over 60 years. The company culture strongly rooted in service, growth, and generosity sets it apart, with these core values serving as the foundation of the company’s success.
Steam power plays a significant role in the daily operations of many large economic sectors, such as health care, education, food, and petrochemical among others, poising WARE for expansive growth for years to come.
WARE is seeking an Inside Sales Boiler Engineer to perform sales of rental boiler projects, new and remanufactured boilers, and related steam equipment.
The successful candidate will have prior rental boiler sales experience and possess in-depth knowledge of boilers and other power plant equipment. A demonstrated history of acting with a sense of urgency and a commitment to execution is essential.
The Rental Boiler Sales Engineer is a welcoming problem-solver with a can-do attitude, eager to meet challenges with a positive, innovative spirit. The Sales Engineer is highly responsive and acts with a sense of urgency, thriving in the 24/7 emergency dynamic of the boiler industry.
The Rental Boiler Sales Engineer can adapt quickly to unforeseen changes with patience, precision, and efficiency, engaging customers and fellow WARE team members with the highest level of attentiveness and care.
• Respond to requests for quotes by phone or e-mail
• Utilize problem-solving and reasoning abilities to identify and select solutions for steam and hot water related projects
• Assist customers with sizing piping, equipment arrangement, and flow analysis
• Arrange all inbound and outbound freight for equipment
• Schedule and follow up with service, shop, and accounting departments on all projects
• Keep daily records via electronic database of all contacts with customers
• Assume position in on-call rotation
• Perform other duties as requested
• Associate’s Degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school, OR
- At least 6 months related experience and/or training, OR
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
• Superb customer service skills with a desire to exceed expectations
• Exceptional problem solving, reasoning, and analytical skills, with the ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems and recommend sound solutions
• Ability to develop clear and effective written proposals, quotations, reports and procedure manuals
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships internally and externally
• Ability to effectively and professionally communicate with customers, team members, leadership and the general public
• Strong analytical skills with ability to read, interpret and synthesize general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, government regulations, and mechanical and piping drawings
• Superb mathematical skills, with the ability to apply basic concepts of algebra and geometry
• Exceptional organizational skills that reflect proven ability to work independently while keeping a team-player mentality
• Highly resourceful, with ability to multi-task and own the details, while also maintaining a big- picture mentality
• Confined entry, safety, boiler inspection, and computer training a must
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word
• Full time• Light travel, 1-3 days per month
• On-call rotation
• Christmas bonus
• Paid vacation and holidays
• Health, dental, vision, and disability insurance
• Opportunity for profit sharing
• 401(k) with company match
QUALIFIED & EXPERIENCED APPLICANTS ONLY PLEASE
SUBMITTING YOUR RESUME
Submit your resume in a pdf format
By E-mail (RentalResume@wareinc.com)