Inside Sales Representative
Inside Sales Representative
WARE is one of the nation’s largest and most expansive boiler rental, service, education, and training companies. A family-owned business founded in 1952, WARE has experienced continual growth for over 70 years. The company culture strongly rooted in service, growth and generosity sets it apart, with these core values serving as the foundation of the company’s success.
Steam power plays a significant role in the daily operations of many large economic sectors, such as health care, education, food, and petrochemical among others, poising WARE for expansive growth for years to come.
WARE is seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join our growing team, increasing parts sales while also providing excellent customer support to our Outside Sales, Service and Rental teams.
The Inside Sales Representative will be exceptionally service-oriented and solution-focused, possess active listening skills, and enjoy engaging with customers to solve problems and grow sales on a wide range of products and services.
- Provide exceptional customer service, assisting customers from our WARE, BoilerWAREhouse.com, WARE Boiler University, and The Valve Shop divisions via online chats, phone and email.
- Support Outside Sales, Service and Rental Departments, sourcing equipment and parts, preparing quotations and proposals, following up, and seeing orders through to completion
- Coordinate handoffs with other departments, ensuring timely communication and customer expectations are clearly defined and met or exceeded
- Promote and encourage sales of parts to end users, contractors and wholesalers, meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Expedite and process orders for parts and equipment, performing order entry, reviewing orders for correct pricing, quantities, and shipment delivery
- Proactively communicate with customers, following up on outstanding orders, advising of project status, delivery dates, changes to orders, etc.
- Deliver invoices and process payments for orders
- Ensure all returned parts are credited and returned to inventory
- Complete reports and sales calls as requested
- Perform other duties as requested
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent with 5+ years full-time industrial sales and customer service experience (steam/hot water field preferred)
- Excellent relationship-building, mathematical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Stellar verbal and written communication abilities, with desire to share knowledge with others
- Collaborative team player, that works well as member of a group
- Strong organizational skills that reflect proven ability to multi-task and own the details
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Tech-savvy, adaptable to new software and programs
- Superb telephone and CRM skills
- Self-starter driven to accomplish goals without detailed supervision
- Typing proficiency preferred
- Proficient in working online
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
Full time, salary + commission position
Paid vacation and holidays
Health, dental, vision and disability insurance
Opportunity for profit sharing
401(k) with company match
SUBMITTING YOUR RESUME
Submit your resume in a pdf format
By E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) Or
Mail Resume To:
3401 Bashford Ave. Ct.
Louisville, KY 40218
Attention: Personnel Director