Mobile Boiler Rooms
We Built the World's Largest Mobile Boiler Room—1000 HP
WARE maintains the largest mobile boiler room fleet in the United States. A mobile boiler room is an ideal choice for long-term renovations and projects that demand organization, convenience and self-sufficiency. You can be sure that the addition of a WARE mobile boiler room rental to your project will keep your business on track with minimal interruption.
Mobile boiler rooms are completely enclosed and ready to start work upon delivery. There's no additional time or expense needed to unload the system or protect it from inclement weather. The boiler equipment and all controls are already installed inside the mobile boiler room and ready to use in an environment designed for comfort and convenience. Your WARE mobile boiler room also includes space for technicians to maintain records and perform other necessary administrative functions.
Inside Look of the 1000 Horsepower Mobile Boiler Room
Reliability matters. That's why all of our mobile boiler rooms are outfitted with the latest control technology in a variety of pressure ranges and horsepower to fit your needs. We offer many different options to customize the room to your specifications.
WARE mobile boiler room systems are available in the following specifications:
- 50 Hp to 1000 Hp Firetube Boiler Rentals
- Dual Voltage on Boilers 350 Hp and Below
- Variety of Pressure Ranges
Additional available boiler equipment:
- Feedwater System/Deaerator
- Backup Feedwater Pump
- Natural Gas/#2 Oil/Propane Fuel
- Steam Pressure Reducing Stations
- Gas Pressure Regulating Stations
Customize your mobile boiler room by choosing one of these options:
- Hot Water Boiler Rentals
- Ohio Special Boiler Rentals
- High and Low Pressure Boiler Rentals
We understand the importance of getting your business back on track, so your WARE mobile boiler quote is fast and easy. Contact us today and receive your quote within an hour.
Boiler Maintenance Checklist
Recent Blog Posts
- Modulating Motors: On, Off, And Everywhere in Between
- Dirty Sight Glass? Before You Replace It, Try Cleaning It
- Tuning the Combustion on a Steam Boiler
- How to Manage Condensate Return Temperatures for Deaerators
- How to Repair Your Boiler Refractory After it Gets Shocked (And When to Call a Professional)
Sign up to stay in the know about all things steam.