Pressure Vessel Technician
WARE is one of the nation’s largest and most expansive boiler rental and service companies. A family-owned business founded in 1952, WARE has experienced continual growth for over 70 years. The company culture strongly rooted in service, growth, and generosity sets it apart, with these core values serving as the foundation of the company’s success.
With an eye on growth, WARE is seeking Pressure Vessel Technicians in Louisville, Kentucky.
Job Duties Include, But Not Limited To:
- Retube of firetube and watertube boilers
- Code welding
- Some pipe fitting
- Burner retrofits
- Annual Boiler Inspections
- General boiler repair
- Strong mechanical Background
- Industrial maintenance or equivalent skill set
- Some welding experience with the intent to certify in 6G 2" & 6" weld test
- Self Motivated
- Willing to travel
- Excellent compensation
- Top pay, plus bonuses based on company success
- Time and a half for hours over 40; double time for Sundays and holidays
- Plenty of overtime
- Relocation allowance
- Excellent benefits (401K with company match up to $10,000)
- Christmas bonus
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Company paid health and dental for employee
This is a permanent, full-time, challenging and rewarding position offering the opportunity to be part of an exciting and successful, growth-oriented organization. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply for this career opportunity.
SUBMITTING YOUR RESUME
Submit your resume in a pdf format
By E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Mail Resume To:
3401 Bashford Ave. Ct.
Louisville, KY 40218
Attention: Personnel Director
Sign up for our quarterly newsletter to stay in the know about all things steam.