Be Safe. Be Smart. Be Efficient.
Boiler Training Courses and Operator Classes
A boiler emergency could cost you more than just time and money. In order to avoid a potentially hazardous situation for both your employees and equipment, accurate and engaging training on all aspects of industrial boiler function is an absolute must. But is standardized classroom training really the best education for your boiler operation personnel?
At WARE, we believe in hands-on training with familiar boiler equipment conducted by seasoned boiler industry professionals. Because as valuable as documented training can be, there is simply no replacing the advice and expertise of a seasoned veteran. That’s why we developed WARE Boiler University —to formalize the thorough, quality training and education that only experience can provide. We proudly offer over 60 years of expertise in a one-of-a-kind, college-accredited program to anyone involved in the industrial boiler industry.
Continuing Employee Education
In addition to being an investment in your company’s future, WARE Boiler University is also an investment in your employee’s future. Classes taught at Boiler University are certified adult education courses accredited by Western Kentucky University. Those who graduate Boiler University can apply 2.4 accredited hours to additional education goals, making it one of the only boiler training programs to make a lasting contribution to your employees’ futures. We welcome you to learn more about WARE Boiler University and determine which of our scheduled class brackets is right for you and your personnel.
"NEW - WARE Boiler University Classes held in Kentucky are now approved as continuing education for HVAC Journeyman license holders in KY".
Schedule at a glance
- 101 Class - $1200.00
- October 8-9, 2019 - Louisville, KY
- October 15-16, 2019 - Savannah, GA
- February 11-12, 2020 - Knoxville, TN
- March 17-18, 2020 - Bowling Green, KY
- April 7-8, 2020 - Chattanooga, TN
- May 12-13, 2020 - Louisville, KY
- July 28-29, 2020 - Ashland, KY
- 201 Class - $1800.00
- November 12-14, 2019 - Louisville, KY
- January 28-30, 2020 - Louisville, KY
- March 10-12, 2020 - Louisville, KY
- April 21-23, 2020 - Louisville, KY
- 203 / 205 Classes - $400.00
- May 14, 2020 - Louisville, KY
- 301 Classes - $2500.00
- October 1-3, 2019 - Louisville, KY
- March 31-2, 2020 - Louisville, KY
- Trade Shows
- October 8-11, 2019 - PROCESS EXPO 2019 - McCormick Place - Chicago, IL
- November 19-21, 2019 - POWER-GEN 2019 - Morial Convention CTR - New Orleans, LA
- February 3-5, 2020 - AHR EXPO 2020 - Orange County Convention CTR - Orlando, FL