Be Safe. Be Smart. Be Efficient.
Boiler Training Courses and Operator Classes
A boiler emergency could cost you more than just time and money. In order to avoid a potentially hazardous situation for both your employees and equipment, accurate and engaging training on all aspects of industrial boiler function is an absolute must. But is standardized classroom training really the best education for your boiler operation personnel?
At WARE, we believe in hands-on training with familiar boiler equipment conducted by seasoned boiler industry professionals. Because as valuable as documented training can be, there is simply no replacing the advice and expertise of a seasoned veteran. That’s why we developed WARE Boiler University —to formalize the thorough, quality training and education that only experience can provide. We proudly offer over 60 years of expertise in a one-of-a-kind, college-accredited program to anyone involved in the industrial boiler industry.
Continuing Employee Education
In addition to being an investment in your company’s future, WARE Boiler University is also an investment in your employee’s future. Classes taught at Boiler University are certified adult education courses accredited by Western Kentucky University. Those who graduate Boiler University can apply 2.4 accredited hours to additional education goals, making it one of the only boiler training programs to make a lasting contribution to your employees’ futures. We welcome you to learn more about WARE Boiler University and determine which of our scheduled class brackets is right for you and your personnel.
Schedule at a glance
- 101 Class - $1200.00
- February 5-6, 2019 - Knoxville, TN
- March 12-13, 2019 - Bowling Green, KY
- April 16-17, 2019 - Chattanooga, TN
- May 14-15, 2019 - Louisville, KY
- July 9-10, 2019 - Eastern Kentucky University, Richmond, KY
- August 13-14, 2019 - Chattanooga, TN
- October 8-9, 2019 - Louisville, KY
- October 15-16, 2019 - Savannah, GA
- 201 Class - $1800.00
- March 5-7, 2019 - Louisville, KY
- April 23-25, 2019 - Louisville, KY
- August 20-22, 2019 - Louisville, KY
- September 17-19, 2019 - Louisville, KY
- November 12-14, 2019 - Louisville, KY
- 202 / 204 Classes - $400.00
- April 18, 2019 - Chattanooga, TN
- 203 / 205 Classes - $400.00
- May 16, 2019 - Louisville, KY
- August 15, 2019 - Chattanooga, TN
- 301 Classes - $2500.00
- April 9-11, 2019 - Louisville, KY
- 302 Class - $2500.00
- September 10-12, 2019 - Louisville, KY