We wanted to take a moment to thank you for your business, and let you know how we are addressing the COVID -19 outbreak.
- We have reduced our office workforce to include essential staff only. The remainder are working remotely.
- Employees are required to stay home if they feel sick and seek medical attention. If they seek medical attention, they will provide a Doctor’s note before they return to work, as is our normal practice.
- If an employee’s family member is sick, they are required to stay at home until they receive confirmation it is not Corona virus. If an employee’s family member does have Corona virus, the employee will self quarantine for 14 days.
- If an employee travels internationally for any reason, they are unable to return to work for 14 days after they return from their travel.
- If an employee takes a cruise, whether it be domestic or international, they are unable to return to work for 14 days after their return.
- Our employees are expecting potential additional screening or access restrictions in the field and are ready to comply as always.
In addition to our own restrictions we are following OSHA COVID-19 Guidelines and CDC Guidelines.
We are continuing to monitor this fluid situation and will communicate necessary changes.
As always, we are committed to support your facility’s safe and efficient operation. We are still operating on our regular schedule of 24/7, 365 days a year. If we can help in any way please contact us at 1-800-228-8861.
We hope that your business has not been adversely affected by the virus, and that your people are well.