Industrial Boiler Burner and Service Technician
WARE is one of the nation’s largest and most expansive boiler rental and service companies. A family-owned business founded in 1952, WARE has experienced continual growth for over 60 years. The company culture strongly rooted in service, growth, and generosity sets it apart, with these core values serving as the foundation of the company’s success.
With an eye on growth, WARE is seeking Industrial Boiler/Burner Service Technicians in Louisville KY, Lexington KY, Owensboro KY, and Chattanooga TN.
Requires a high school diploma and a minimum of 5+ years of direct, hands-on experience and good working knowledge of steam and hot water boilers, burners (gas, oil & combination), associated controls and electrical circuits, combustion, and associated piping systems. Must have a background of working on industrial boiler/burner systems, preferably with various manufacturers' equipment (Superior, Johnston, Cleaver Brooks, Nebraska, Powerflame, Todd, York Shipley, Limpsfield, etc.). Computer knowledge preferred and experience on linkageless control highly desirable (AutoFlame, Honeywell, etc.).
This position offers excellent compensation, top pay plus bonuses based on company success, with time and a half for hours over 40 and double time for Sundays and holidays, $7/hr differential for watertube boiler start-ups and $5/hr differential for firetube boiler start-ups, plenty of overtime, relocation allowance, company service vehicle, excellent benefits (401K w/Company match, paid vacation, paid holidays, Company paid health & dental for employee, etc).
This is a permanent, full-time, challenging and rewarding position offering the opportunity to be part of an exciting and successful, growth-oriented organization. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply for this career opportunity.
Please answer the following questions when submitting your resume for this opportunity:
- Please describe your direct, hands-on experience with steam and hot water boilers, burners (gas, oil & combination), associated controls and electrical circuits, combustion, and associated piping systems including number of years.
- Please describe your background of working on industrial boiler/burner systems, preferably with various manufacturers' equipment (Superior, Johnston, Cleaver Brooks, Nebraska, Powerflame, Todd, York Shipley, Limpsfield, etc.).
- Please describe any experience on linkageless control (AutoFlame, Honeywell, etc.).
- Please explain why you are interested in a position as an Industrial Burner and Service Technician located in Lexington, Kentucky. (Why do you want to live here?)
- What is your availability to begin work?
- What salary do you require for this position?
SUBMITTING YOUR RESUME
Submit your resume in a pdf format
By E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Mail Resume To:
4005 Produce Road
Louisville, KY 40218
Attention: Personnel Director