WARE is one of the nation’s largest and most expansive boiler rental, service, education, and training companies. A family-owned business founded in
1952, WARE has experienced continual growth for over 70 years. The company culture strongly rooted in service, growth and generosity sets it apart, with these core values serving as the foundation of the company’s success.
Steam power plays a significant role in the daily operations of many large economic sectors, such as health care, education, food, and petrochemical among others, poising WARE for expansive growth for years to come.
WARE is seeking a Receptionist who possesses a strong desire to serve others along with excellent communication skills to join our growing team. The successful candidate will have a cheerful disposition, possess active listening and superb customer service skills, and exude a warm and welcoming spirit via phone and in-person.
The Receptionist is primarily responsible for providing exceptional customer service by answering incoming phone calls, serving as first point-of- contact with customers, suppliers, and fellow team members. He or she will be a people person, enjoy the engaging nature of the position and interacting with callers, with the ability to adapt to people and changes with positivity, patience, and efficiency.
- Answer all incoming phone calls via multi-line phone system, warmly and promptly responding with information, assistance, and/or directing calls to the appropriate person or department
- Greet and assist visitors entering the front lobby with hospitality
- Receive, sort, and forward incoming and outgoing mail
- Order and manage office supply inventory
- Plan company meetings and events
- Plan and create company newsletter
- Plan and arrange company travel
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Handle administrative matters expeditiously and proactively
- Perform other duties as requested
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent with 5+ years full-time administrative experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to build relationships internally and externally
- Strong organizational skills that reflect proven ability to multi-task and own the details
- Tech-savvy, adaptable to new software and programs
- Resourceful and decisive team-player, with healthy confidence in personal abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in working online
- Full time, hourly position (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm)
- Christmas bonus
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Health, dental, vision and disability insurance
- Opportunity for profit sharing
- 401(k) with company match
SUBMITTING YOUR RESUME
Submit your resume in a pdf format
By E-mail (email@example.com)
Mail Resume To:
3401 Bashford Ave. Ct.
Louisville, KY 40218
Attention: Personnel Director